We are closely monitoring government policy changes, government mandates, and public health advancements and will continue to make updates to our protocols and procedures, as necessary.
We are committed to providing the same exemplary guest service and doing so in a safe way. We have always maintained the highest standards of cleanliness throughout our entire property, and we continue to do so with some additional precautions outlined below.
We ask our guests to be our partners in this effort by adhering to the guidelines that have been put in place and by being patient and accepting of change as we learn to navigate this process.
- Masks are worn at all times and hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- To maintain social distancing, we currently use only 2 out of the 3 guest rooms available
- Rooms are aired for 24-48 hours between guests
- All surfaces are cleaned with alcohol and disinfectant
- All bedlinens and towels are washed in hot water and aired dried
- Guests are served breakfast at separate times